- New: Better error handling
- New: Invalid lines in NL files are now shown to the user instead of being silently ignored. This gives the user the opportunity to fix erroneous lines.
- New: Good news for other developers, all C files added by me are now fully documented.
- Change: Array indices in disassembly windows are now hexadecimal values.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when loading the bookmark description of hex bookmarks from disk
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when using arrays and long comments in symbolic debugging
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug that occured when reading NL files
Now my comment about this release:
This release was mainly a release that's supposed to be the basis for future bugfixing releases. Most of the new stuff I added is of no concern to actual users of the emu. In this release the code was cleaned up and error handling was significantly improved. That means I should be able to find bugs way quicker from now on. At least in theory. Let's hope I'm right here.
I also have a real build script now! Well, OK, it's just a BAT file but that means I probably won't forget to include the readme.txt file in future releases.
Anyway, I'd also appreciate if people would send me their NL files. I only have my own ones from Faxanadu and they might not be sufficient for testing. My mail address is webmaster@št@the-interweb.com. Thanks.
I've noticed a bug where sometimes one or more of the breakpoints on the list are reset to "$0000 -C--- -", like the data is just getting blanked out. I think it happens sometimes when adding another breakpoint, but I haven't pinpointed it.